Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Brief Introduction


Five weeks in Dublin are not enough for an Irish lass to explore everything the city has to offer, let alone the entire country. Deep history and good company can be found around every corner if you wander along the road less taken. I've seen the beauty of Ireland from the North, South, East and West and have come to cherish every city that keeps the country alive. At Dublin Business School I have consumed as much knowledge as possible of Irelands rich and conflicted history, economy, political landscape, and culture. DBS and Dublin have been my home away from home in so many ways.  My experiences in Ireland with stay with me forever... or at least until I can cross the pond once again to return and collect my 100,000 Welcomes.















No comments:

Post a Comment